Friday, February 4, 2011

"The Island" - Phase I Students

Happy Friday.  :)  Welcome to Blog  #2

I hope you are all enjoying "The Island." As you know, the movie deals with human cloning and the ethical questions that it raises.

Sometime in the future, scientists will successfully clone a human being. Please write a paragraph discussing the advantages and disadvantages of human cloning. Then tell us what your opinion is. Should a human being be cloned? Why or why not?

I look forward to reading your responses. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. i disadvantage this toplc.because i think it's a great scuentisc.but when this kind of people is coming to this world. who is his father?who is mother? it's really bad for children.people is great.have a lot of invonter.but we can not do this. it's not fair for their

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion,that human cloning will help us to live longer.It help us to treat incurable diseases,safe others life.We will live like 150-200 years.We can not stop the progress.I think,that in near future we`ll can live longer,without deceases and pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think is disadvantage,it will be trouble.No one likes to be a organs exist in the world.It is not fair. Clone people have feeling and emotion.Their are a human because their are a clone their will be kill when someone want to have a organs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this as a disadvantage because the way I see it it won't benefit anyone as a matter of fact it won't even benefit myself. As for the human being to be cloned I see it as it might help me in a good way but also might hurt me in another. As I can use it for fraud or steel or something like that on the other hand it can help me as my other twin might help me create ideas for myself and help me develop anything together as one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my opnion, if human beings be cloned it will take many advantages such as we can ask our clones to do simples . otherwise, if we need to have fun , we can ask clones to do it.
    clones also can help us to do our homework, so i think clones is good

    ReplyDelete